Product Data Internship (Paid)
Location: Monument, London
Duration: 3 months, with potential extension on review
Salary: £18k pro rata
We are looking for an ambitious and motivated individual to join the FINE+RARE marketing team in an entry level, fixed term contact role to help us administer our vast database of wines and spirits.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a challenging and fast paced environment, and the ideal candidate will need a strong work ethic as well as the desire to achieve and exceed targets. We are looking for someone enterprising, enthusiastic and meticulous, with a passion for wine.
This is a three month paid internship, ideal for someone who has just graduated or who is just starting out in the wine industry. The possibility of a permanent role offered to the right candidate.
- Supervising our product data import processes, ensuring quality and consistency is maintained throughout systems and website
- Liaising with the buying team, private cellar management team, external suppliers and our technology partners
- Formatting excel sheets, verifying and creating new data
- Analysing our listings data and creating reports
Skills & Knowledge Required
- BA/BSc Degree level qualified
- A knowledge of wine
- A keen eye for detail
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent analytical ability
- Advanced excel skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to manage projects, working to deadlines and targets
If you are interested in this role, please email your cover letter and CV.