Inbound Logistics Administrator
Location: Monument, London
Salary: £20,000 (to be reviewed after six months)
Working within FINE+RARE’s Supply Chain department, you will be an important part of the Goods In team. This role is responsible for the organisation and management of inbound orders for a portfolio of suppliers against key performance indicators to deliver expected service levels for both internal and external customers. The successful candidate must be able to work well under pressure, be highly organised and have rigorous attention to detail.
The role is offered on a permanent basis with an initial probation period of six months. It is based in our London office near Monument Tube station.
- Imports, managing the logistics for a portfolio of suppliers with our shipping agents
- Ensuring arrival of goods within key performance indicators
- Tracking shipments and providing ETAs for internal stakeholders
- Resolving import queries with suppliers, shipping agents and/or our warehouse keeper
- Booking in wines on F+R system
Skills & Knowledge Required
- Suitable candidates will require strong organisational skills to manage multiple work streams to prioritise inbound goods against requirements and team KPIs
- Keen eye for attention to detail
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills, written and oral, are essential
- Able to work well in a team
- Fluency in Italian and/or French would be a plus
- Preferred – Interest and/or knowledge of wine
If you are interested in this role, please email your cover letter and CV.