Business Development Manager - London Prestige On Trade
Location: Monument, London
Salary: Dependent on Experience
FINE+RARE have an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to help us to develop our new On Trade business channel. Starting at grass roots level, you will have the rare opportunity to build and nurture your own portfolio of clients whilst having input on the strategic model and planning process.
This is a role with huge development and progression possibilities and requires someone who is a self-starter, motivated to succeed and determined to create something truly special for both the business and our customers. You will need to be well connected and understand the ‘language’ of the Prestige On Trade, have a proven track record of successful selling and an in-depth knowledge of fine wines.
- Identify and develop new opportunities and build profitable relationships
- Create and implement sales strategies
- Meet and exceed annual targets
- Monitor and report on new market trends
- Provide exceptional customer service at all times
- Forecast sales
- Negotiate with key trade personnel
- Provide customer training and support tastings and events when required
Skills and Knowledge
Working as an ambassador for F+R, the ideal candidate should be:
- Well-connected and welcome anywhere within the wine industry
- An excellent communicator
- Strong commercial acumen and negotiating skills
- Extremely well-organised with good time management skills
- Proactive and uses initiative when presented with a challenge
- Extensive knowledge of fine wine (WSET level 3 or Advanced Court of Master Sommelier)
- Proven sales record within the On Trade
If you are interested in this role, please email your cover letter and CV.